1. In a saucepan, add potatoes and cover fully with cold water. Bring to a boil. Decrease heat to simmer. Cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes fall off knife when punctured.
2. Drain potatoes and set aside.
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk egg yolks, lemon juice, and salt.
2. Gently pour in the canola oil while continuously stirring until mixture starts to blend together.
3. Stir until mixture starts to thicken. Add in horseradish and season with salt and pepper to taste.
1. In a large serving bowl, mix together tomatoes, vegetables, dill, and eggs (optional boiled).
2. Add cooled potatoes to serving bowl.
3. Drizzle the horseradish dressing over potatoes and gently mix with hands to ensure an even coat.